Wednesday 3 June 2015

The greatest oxymoron

What is it called to be chronophobic but yet not do anything to make our future better? That describes my life.

I'm not guilty but I repent. I'm so worried yet so carefree. So busy yet so bored.
Life by itself is a kind of oxymoron, isn't it? It's a blend of contrasts. Just like how nature is made of different yet perfectly combined colours. It's a puzzle that seems to be impossible to complete, but at the end somehow everything fits in. At least, that's what we hope, and that hope leads us through life.

Today I realized how difficult it is to take things that I usually advice people to, for I couldn't do the same myself. I'd been constantly battling with myself, obviously discussing with my inner self the pros and cons of every possibility, and that, as usual, only made it worse. It so happens that sometimes, talking to a friend about something, even though they don't give you any advise, helps better than talking to yourself because no matter how much you try, you're only 'one mind' as a whole and you can't expect the good part in you to convince the bad or vice-versa.

Well I guess I got off the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment would sure make my day! :) Thank you!

P.S. You may choose ANONYMOUS in the dropdown list if you donot have a google account. or find it time consuming to sign in!