Monday 8 June 2015

The pyramid

I looked out of the window as I was done with a third of The Alchemist. I stared deep into the emptiness of the sky. In the distance, a mountain peak caught my eye.
Most of the lower part of the mountain was blocked from my vision, so I could only see its top. It looked like a grey pyramid. I looked down to the book in my lap, and smiled to myself, for its cover had two pyramids on it.
It is in fact amazing that whenever our mind is in a certain mindset, nature decides to portray itself accordingly.
I looked back outside the window and this time the mountain peak was gone. All i could see were houses and trees. But its image lay undisturbed in my mind.
This happens to us in everyday life. When you want to watch a movie you find its posters everywhere. Posters that went unnoticed by you the last time you passed by.

2 comments:

  1. u what its actually awsm,i loved it and i surely l loved ur literature and way u expressed it.hey one day u will write ur own book
    -ps:i love it :)
    ----Dilip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tysm! ^_^ That made my day!
      And I do write books. You probably didn't read enough of my posts here. I've mentioned the link in one of them.

      Delete

Your comment would sure make my day! :) Thank you!

P.S. You may choose ANONYMOUS in the dropdown list if you donot have a google account. or find it time consuming to sign in!