Friday 22 May 2015

Change

Sometimes there is just too much change in life. I feel no shame in admitting I hate too many changes. I do agree change is necessary, but it's not always pleasant.

People change, things change, situations change, places change, everything changes. Everything.


You plan something and all your plans are shattered due to some sudden change.
You're good friends with someone and then their life changes and so does your role in it.

Change just makes your life a mess, at most times. But the same change teaches us to walk through our troubles. Change, is just something we can't really judge. Even though it is said that everything that happens if for our own good, I'm never convinced that change is always good. 

Like everything else in the world, change has it's pros and cons. 

One says she doesn't like change becausshe's already got attached to those around her and it takes time for her to love those new things around her! Well it is true. Half our life is spent adapting to changes around us. And by the time we manage to completely adapt ourselves, there's another change right before us ready to freak us out. 

Another one said: Change ? :D full of happiness ! Obvio coz mood swings every now n then .:D :")

One answer that pleased me most was: Change. My views about change tend to alter. I'm not the kind of person who is fond of changed unless it's for the better. I need a lot of time to get accustomed to a thing that has changed. Change, even in a positive manner is tough for me. I dislike change. I like routine. I like being boring. I'm used to it. It's the way I am.

That answer reminds me of something. Probably Quentin Jacobsen, from Paper Towns. He said something about liking routine, about liking boredom, much unlike Margo Roth Spiegelman. Well, you'd understand that only if yo read or watch Paper Towns. I'm presently in a dilemma whether to watch it or not, because generally movies that are made based on books, disappoint those who have first read the book. I didn't watch TFIOS for the same reason. 

Getting back to change, I think the most important change, is change in priorities. Our riorities keep changing all the time. Something we once craved about, might no longer mean anything to us. Someone whose existence you didn't even acknowledge, might now mean the world to you.

But no matter what, it is important to realize that change, is meant to be, and you have no choice rather than to accept it, for that's the best way to cope with it. Fighting against it, at almost all times, only makes things worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment would sure make my day! :) Thank you!

P.S. You may choose ANONYMOUS in the dropdown list if you donot have a google account. or find it time consuming to sign in!