Monday 13 January 2014

Visions?

Have you ever experienced this? You just wake up from a dream, and say "Thank goodness, it was only a dream!!!" and then later in the day you whisper to yourselves, "Crap! The dream came true!"
Well, if you haven't had such an experience, believe me, it's wonderful! It happened to me today! I am not very happy with it, though. :'( :'( :'(

Can this be linked to visions? Probably. Wikipedia describes a Vision this way:
In spirituality, a vision is something seen in a dream, trance, or ecstasy, especially a supernatural appearance that conveys a revelation. Visions generally have more clarity than dreams, but traditionally fewer psychological connotations. Visions are known to emerge from spiritual traditions and could provide a lens into human nature and reality.

Um.. so what was that all about? That's probably a situation when you dream that someone's dead, and the next day, one of your dear ones expire.. This reminds me of something that my friend experienced... Just before going to bed, she just felt that something wrong was going to happen, probably someone would die. The next day, to her dismay, she got a phone call stating that one of her uncles passed away! This isn't a dream... Is it a vision? No? I wonder if there is a possible scientific explanation behind this... 
Please share your views...

P.S. I hereby declare that every word of this post is written solely by me except where sources are acknowledged.

7 comments:

  1. itznyce... the way u hav ritten.. but i think it wud b better if u start sum research or sumthing lyk dat abt dat.. wat say? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! humm... that'll probably be too much out of the box! Well, if the way I wrote makes it appear that I'm so serious about it, I'm happy for myself!
      :D

      Delete
  2. Good one... I am impressed. Will you write a novel for me. I will give you a visit from Chennai from Gopalapuram.

    - The Great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vishaal, for a moment, you literally scared me!

      Delete
    2. Anyways, thanks for the appreciation :D :D :D

      Delete
  3. It was me Meghana Akka.... Vishaal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have started writing a book actually... Yesterday! It's on an online e-book community.. It would hesitate to give anymore details, though!

      Delete

Your comment would sure make my day! :) Thank you!

P.S. You may choose ANONYMOUS in the dropdown list if you donot have a google account. or find it time consuming to sign in!