Monday 13 January 2014

Boon or bane?

It's amazing how little disturbances ruin our happiest moments within a fraction of time... This is probably one of the best ways to prove that negativity is way more powerful than positiveness. Well, there is nothing special about this issue, because everyone one of you know it as a fact.. We often eve mourn over the practical experiences of this concept, but at the same time, do't you think we need to learn to accept this?! If you still do't get what i mean, let me explain you better...
We probably need to make the know fact a part of our life... It's something like turning something you consider temporary to something that is permanent..

Of course, I do understand that you are't interested in abstract concepts, but believe me, it helps... You just need to think that happiness is temporary.. you just need to remember that negativity is always there.. It's just hidden when there is more of positivism.. Otherwise, it is highly impossible for little mis-happenings to create so much impact o us..

If you possible think that what I'm discussing here is all in vain, the.. there are two possibilities:
1. I am not able to describe whatever's on my mind in an understandable way..
2. You are not interested in understanding what I am trying to convey...

As of now, if you are in a dilemma about deciding which option suits in your situation, go for the first... It has got positiveness! :P :D

P.S. The above are my own ideas and each and every word is written by me, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment would sure make my day! :) Thank you!

P.S. You may choose ANONYMOUS in the dropdown list if you donot have a google account. or find it time consuming to sign in!