Sunday 19 January 2014

A wonderful day!

Today, was one my most eventful Sundays!
Though I wasn't very happy at sunrise, mourning the fact that I had to wake up quite early on a Sunday morning, the rest of the day, was fruitful!
In the morning, I got ready and attended YES! follow-up at SJR Redwoods Clubhouse, Sarjapur Road.. I made a few friends and had a lot of fun! It was great time that I'd spent there...
That occupied the first half of my day... i mean it took petty much of time to travel, since it was a long distance, and the follow-up lasted for a couple of hours...
Afternoon, after finishing my lunch I watched Dhoom3! It was too good.... I'd probably give as 4.3 stars!
After the movie, I tried to study and get ready for school tomorrow, but unfortunately, i wasn't much successful with that! :D (as usual!)
Then I'd done some timepass, roaming around the house and some social networking....
At 6:30, I'd got ready for the B'day Party... It was great....I spent some time with my old buddies,  we had a yummy dinner.. and I'd also helped by serving ice-creams there!
Finally, I'm here, at home, blogging all this stuff!

P.S. I guess this is my first personal post in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment would sure make my day! :) Thank you!

P.S. You may choose ANONYMOUS in the dropdown list if you donot have a google account. or find it time consuming to sign in!