Saturday 10 December 2011

Tintumon hahaha !

Dad to Tintumon: When I beat you how did you control your anger?
Tintumon: I start cleaning the washbasin.
Dad: How does that satisfy you?
Tintumon: I clean it with your tooth brush.


Dad: Do u know how 2 swim?
Tintumon: No.
Dad: A dog is better than u! It can swim.
Tintumon: So do u know how 2 swim?
Dad: For sure!
Tintumon: Then, what's the difference between u and a dog?


Tintumon called FM radio & said
"I've found a purse with Rs.15000/- a credit card & an ID card of Mr.Mani, No.13,Halls rd,kannur….
Radio jocky :How honest ….so you want to return his purse…?
Tintumon :no……. i just wanted to dedicate a sad song for him…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment would sure make my day! :) Thank you!

P.S. You may choose ANONYMOUS in the dropdown list if you donot have a google account. or find it time consuming to sign in!